Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Four random things I like about my boyfriend:
1. He makes me laugh.
2. He's smart.
3. He's a great daddy.
4. He's cute.
Four jobs I have had:
1. Sweeper at my old elementary school.
2. Invoice clerk for a trucking company.
3. Admin Assistant at Axiom Financial.
4. Admin Secretary at IHC.
4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Anchorman
Four TV shows I watch:
1. House
2. Heroes
3. My Boys
4. Family Guy
Four places I have been:
1. Las Vegas
2. Denver
3. Los Angeles
4. Jamaica
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Tina
2. Michele
3. Di
4. Chris
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Rice
2. Pasta
3. Artichoke Dip
4. Thai food
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Greece
2. Ireland
3. England
4. Portland Oregon
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Watching Grace grow
2. Halloween/Fall
3. Hopefully taking a vacation
4. Christmas

No comments: